What has your video server done for your city lately? If the answer isn't “just about everything to do with streaming," it might be time to consider a new solution that delivers greater capacity and efficiency. In this three part series, we'll explore what you should expect in a modern, complete virtual channel solution. Subscribe here to get part II directly in your inbox.
• Consolidated workflow. Most of today’s city communications are offering more than a playback of government meetings on a local cable channel. There’s a website, probably with a live feed and on-demand programming. There may even be over the top and mobile distribution to serve viewers who have cut the cord. Cablecast VIO STREAM is a fully automated solution that does it all, including scheduling. A simple set up like this will keep your government meetings streaming and playing back without any hassle.
• Wide platform support. VIO STREAM helps your audience find you, with support for Apple TV, Amazon Fire, ROKU, iPhone & iPad, Android, as well as Facebook Live and YouTube Live, your city residents will easily find important city meeting recordings on the platforms they use most.
• Built-in encoder. Whether you cover meetings and events across multiple municipalities or just one, VIO STREAM includes a built-in encoder to take a variety of streams from multiple sources. That’s one less piece of equipment you have to buy. VIO STREAM keeps your set up simple.
• Video on Demand Library hosting. With an expandable 10 TB of storage, VIO STREAM lets you keep control of your content, like your public meetings or community events. No hosting fees, no third-party terms and conditions, no losing ownership of your assets.
• Built-in Cablecast CG. Everyone needs a bulletin board for posting everything from time and temperature to PSAs and channel schedules. VIO STREAM includes Cablecast CG, which offers a template-rich workflow for easy updates, plus support for crawls, channel bugs, and more.
Are you ready for your video server to make your public meetings more accessible? Schedule a demo with our team.
Connected Communities Summit - IP Streaming for Municipal Meetings
Gain insight, learn best practices, and discover great gear. Learn the benefits of IP video delivery for live streaming municipal meetings & ex. about expanding reach to targeted local audiences.